The eligible Student Pilot applicants for the next step as details below :
- CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK and
- AVIATION PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST
1. Criminal Record Check
- The 101 eligible Student Pilot applicants are scheduled to report themselves and revived the document for checking the Criminal Record at THAI’s Head Office on Friday, 22 September 2017, at Room 3112, 11th floor Building 3 at 1030 hours.
- The Criminal Record Check will be processed at the Royal Thai Police
- The check date will be individually notified on 22 September 2017
2. Aviation Psychological Group Test on Wednesday, 1 November 2017, at 0800 hours.
- The test will be held at the Institute of Aviation Medicine, RTAF, Briefing Room 1, 3rd floor, during 0800 – 1700 hours.
- The candidates will be divided into 2 group, (The schedule will be notified in the announcement)
– Group 1 : 0800-1230 hours.
The candidates are recommended to have breakfast and be at the briefing room no later than 0730 hours.
– Group 2 : 1230-1700 hours.
The candidates are recommended to have lunch and be at the briefing room no later than 1200 hours.
- The candidates must bring along a one-inch photograph, identity card, eye glasses and writing instruments including eraser.
- A non-refundable test fee of THB 1,500.- per person will be paid by each candidate on the day of the test.
3. After the Aviation Psychological Group Test, each candidate will also be individually notified the Aviation Psychological Individual Test date on Group Test date (1 November 2017) at Institute of Aviation Medicine, RTAF.
The Final results, The Aviation Psychological Test and Criminal Record Check results will be available via www.tgpilotrecruitment.com on 16 December 2017